Monday, July 25, 2011

My Rotisserie Chicken

From imaginary flutters to real tiny kicks and nudges, Mini Bum has now up a notch in her mode of reminding me of her presence. At 22nd week, it has dawned on me that this over isn't baking a bun, but rather, a chicken.

I am really a conventional oven roasting a rotisserie chicken. Every night, before I drift off to sleep, I sense her movements in my belly, and it feels like the rotations of a rotisserie chicken. Flip! Flip! Flip! She goes, rotating over and over again.

Makes me crave for some Kenny Rogers.

2 comments:

Corsage@A Dollop Of Me said...

LOL! I came to this post attracted by the photo, thinking you have a recipe to share!

Anya & Arielle's mom said...

Oops! Coincidentally, am gonna oven bake a chicken for dinner tomorrow. Will post it if it is a hit! :)