Thursday, July 21, 2011

Laundry Basket Fun

As most parents will agree with me, it seems that our kiddos often derived most fun out of the most inexpensive toys. And then, there is the use of some creativity / imagination and some of the common items lying around the house.Cardboard boxes, old wallets and blankets, just to name a few.

On this particular hot and humid afternoon, it was impossible to take a walk in the neighbourhood. Yet, we have exhausted the TV, play-yard, blowing bubbles, books, and Anya's regular toys. I was running out of ideas to keep The Tod occupied when I eyed an empty laundry basket. The laundry basket became our saviour for the next hour or so.

At first, Anya went into the basket while I pushed her around. Next, The Furkid went in while Anya and I push her. Lastly, out came The Furkid and in went her random stuff toys (including Larry, the cucumber that came in the form of a boardbook). It was great! Both she and I had tonnes of fun!



No comments: