Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Shoe rack no more!

For now.

Instead, the shoes / slippers that we use on a daily basis are lined up along the corridor.


Scratch that. I really mean my slippers when I typed "daily basis". All of The Husband's footwear possession are there while the rest of my shoes are stored away in a cabinet.
We have to do away with the rack for now because Anya's is in the make-believe carpenter phase. Whenever I disappear into the kitchen for a minute or two, she would happily crawl to the corridor, zoom in on the rack and starts to dissemble it. I cringe whenever this happen. Between The Husband and I, we are planning to get a set of Mega Bloks for her birthday so that she can do all the constructing and destroying that pleases her, but meanwhile, the dirt-infested rack has to go until the day she knows better than to meddle with it.

No comments: