Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Pugga-dorable Anya

Two Sundays ago, the one when The Caterpillar was squealing away in the hypermart (so that Mommy can locate her & Daddy again no matter how far they wandered off), we did a spot of window-shopping too. Passed by Zara and I couldn't resist popping in to have a look at the babies' apparels while The Husband & The Squealing Baby waited outside.

Five minutes later, I emerged out of the shop looking all flushed. The Husband shot me a suspicious look (which is deserving on my part since I have spent a couple hundred bucks on myself in another outlet just one week before that).Couldn't contain my excitement on my purchase, I whipped out the item out from my bag. Tadah! The Husband smiled. I knew he would like it too. Anyway, it is just a regular long-sleeved denim grey tee-shirt for Anya. What holds close to our hearts is the picture of a pug that is embroidered on the front of the shirt. Actually, it is really meant for baby boys, but hey, tee shirts can be gender-neutral right?



So, last Friday, our little model wore it out for the first time! I'm just looking forward an opportunity to let her wear it out together with The Furkid! According to what I envisioned, it will be very adorable!

No comments: