Sunday, October 17, 2010

Multi-tasking already?

 

We had a long day! Church service in the morning followed by lunch & grocery shopping. She was all bright-eyed & smiley, squealing excitedly the whole afternoon. I swear she could be heard within a radius of 15 meters at the hypermart. 

With all that adrenalin swimming in her body, she naturally took more time to wind down for a much-needed nap after we got home. By the time she finally fell asleep, it was already almost 6pm, barely 2 hours before her dinner time. I had to literally pry her up from bed.

So there we have a hungry AND sleepy baby satisfying both needs simultaneously. This multi-tasking ability, I believe, is inherited from her mommy - yours truly. :)

Anya's mom
Sent from my iPhone

2 comments:

Corsage@A Dollop Of Me said...

Ooh, we use the same bottle! :)

Anya & Arielle's mom said...

:) They are good eh? I started off with another brand (peristatic also), but it kept leaking milk and was driving my confinement aunty mad. So we switched to this one. Very pleased with them, ended up buying alot other stuff of this brand! :)