Saturday, January 15, 2011

Have you seen this?


I chanced upon this in Raffles City S.C. a few days back. I don't remember seeing this in Singapore before. Or maybe I've never noticed in the past - until I become a mother of a young child myself. While I am certain this facility can only be found in selective ladies' cubicles (not sure about the gents' though I will think the likelihood is remote), I am impressed! Can't help but just promoted Raffles City S.C. up in my list of malls that I can bring Anya to. :)

2 comments:

prancingpony said...

only the newer toilets have this.. some cubicles in Ngee Ann City have this too.. it's by Toto.. haha i am a sucker for this thingy. i believe i have seen it somewhere too.. Vivo or Ion i think, must head for the correct cubicle to see it :D

will make mental note for you when i see it next time!

it costs like $1200 each. i googled. haha! :D

Anya & Arielle's mom said...

LOL! Funny that you googled for the price! It makes shopping so much more family-friendly! Esp mom along with baby in tow. For now, I usually sling her. Of course, it errrm... makes dressing and undressing abit difficult.