Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Thankful Tuesday: Having healthy and thriving children

Today, Arielle turns three months old. In addition, the last of Anya's rashes finally cleared and her appetite has also picked up. As I reflect upon the past week battling with a difficult and sick child, I am prompted to be thankful for the ordinary. For when comparing trying times with ordinary mundane days, the latter can actually be enticing to have.

So, here is what I am thankful for this week:

# For every new morning that I wake up in.

# That we are blessed with two lovely, healthy girls.


# That baby girl continues to drink her milk well.
 


# For the evenings when the weather allows us to go for a walk around the estate.


# For the warmth from the little bodies that I cuddle.

# That the toddler's appetite is picking up - slowly but surely.
Before she dig in.
After
# For that 30 minutes to one hour of companionable solitude that The Husband and I get on most nights after the girls have gone to bed and before our own bedtime.

We are having grateful gatherings on Tuesdays. Do check out the entries of the rest and join us. :)


No comments: