Saturday, May 21, 2011

Anya's lunch

Thought I'll do a short post on what Anya eats these days. Typically, her breakfast is a bowl of cheerios / cheese sandwich with milk formula. Occasional variations are homemade pancakes, yogurt or raisin bread. Lunches and dinners are porridge (50% brown rice / 50% white rice) with steamed fish / egg and vegetables on the side. The in-laws and I notice that she is starting to be picky about the greens though. Occasional variations are cheesy pasta, mee sua and rice.



Now that I'm feeling better, I am inspired by lil'Tummy Yummies to create more variety for her meals. When I do, will sure to update with pics here. :)

P.s. As I was uploading picture for this post, I received a call from TMC regards my OSCAR results. (I find myself drawing in a deep breathe when I identified the source of the call)Woohoo! Low risk, all is good!  Cya in 28 weeks, Mini Bun!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog! Looking forward to seeing more yummy meals from you too. And congrats on the mini bun :)