Wednesday, December 8, 2010

In the mood for Christmas...

.. Not!

I guess it has todo with the fact that we have no Christmas tree this year. All because we believe it will be a road hazard to The One in The Walker. Hopefully, next year.

Most of my Christmas shopping are done online so far since there isn't many opportunities for me to stroll down Orchard road, basking in the atmosphere. When I do skip down to town to shop, it is usually a mad dash.

The Christmas present that I wanted to get for myself has been met with many obstacles. Now I'm wondering if I will ever get hold of IT before 2011.

Meanwhile, the usual gang finally confirmed the Christmas party date & theme. We cannot host the party anymore since it will clash with Anya's bedtime. And I have no inspiration for dress-up at this point.

So.. yeah.. not in the mood for Christmas.

Trash & Nerd Christmas 2009


No comments: